上海油压工作室

优美英语诗歌

时间:2021-02-04 11:50:07 优美诗歌 我要投稿

优美英语诗歌

  经典的优美英语诗歌有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,丰富学生的想象,那么有哪些比较好的优美英语诗歌?下面是阳光网小编给大家整理的优美英语诗歌,供大家参阅!

优美英语诗歌

  优美英语诗歌(一)

  To a Lady答一位淑女

上海油压工作室  When Man, expell'd from Eden's bowers,

上海油压工作室  当人被逐出伊甸园门,

  A moment linger'd near the gate,

上海油压工作室  在门首盘桓,不忍遽去,

  Each scene recall'd the vanish'd hours,

上海油压工作室  眼前的一切都枨触前尘,

  And bade him curse his future fate.

上海油压工作室  都叫他诅咒未来的境遇。

  But, wandering on through distant climes,

  此后,他远走异域关山,

  He learnt to bear his load of grief;

上海油压工作室  学会了如何忍受悲苦;

上海油压工作室  Just gave a sigh to other times,

  对往日良辰只付之一叹,

上海油压工作室  And found in busier scenes relief.

  借纷繁景象把心事排除。

  Thus, Mary! will it be with me,

上海油压工作室  亲爱的玛丽!我也像这般,

上海油压工作室  And I must view thy charms no more;

  不得不与你芳姿告别;

  For, while I linger near to thee,

  倘若我在你左近盘桓,

上海油压工作室  I sigh for all I knew before.

  我也会叹惜往日的一切。

上海油压工作室  In flight I shall be surely wise,

  远游能使我明智地脱险,

  Escaping from temptation's snare;

  逃离此间魔障的引诱;

上海油压工作室  I cannot view my paradise

  只要我还能见到这乐园,

上海油压工作室  Without the wish of dwelling there.

  就不甘默认我无福消受。

  优美英语诗歌(二)

  When We Two Parted 当初我们俩分别

  When we two parted

上海油压工作室  当初我们俩分别,

上海油压工作室  In silence and tears,

  只有沉默和眼泪,

  Half broken-hearted

  心儿几乎要碎裂,

  To sever for years,

  得分隔多少年岁!

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  你的脸发白发冷,

上海油压工作室  Colder thy kiss;

上海油压工作室  你的吻更是冰凉;

  Truly that hour foretold

  确实呵,那个时辰

  Sorrow to this!

  预告了今日的悲伤!

  The dew of the morning

上海油压工作室  清晨滴落的露珠

  Sunk chill on my brow—

  浸入我眉头,好冷——

上海油压工作室  It felt like the warning

上海油压工作室  对我今天的感触

  Of what I feel now.

  仿佛是预先示警。

  Thy vows are all broken,

上海油压工作室  你把盟誓都背弃,

上海油压工作室  And light is thy fame;

  名声也轻浮浪荡;

  I hear thy name spoken,

  听别人把你说起,

  And share in its shame.

上海油压工作室  连我也羞愧难当。

上海油压工作室  They name thee before me,

上海油压工作室  他们当着我说你,

  A knell to mine ear;

  像丧钟响彻耳旁;

上海油压工作室  A shudder comes o'er me—

  我周身止不住战栗——

上海油压工作室  Why wert thou so dear?

  对你怎这样情长?

  They know not I knew thee,

上海油压工作室  他们不知我熟悉你——

上海油压工作室  Who knew thee too well:—

上海油压工作室  只怕是熟悉过度;

  Long, long shall I rue thee,

  我会久久惋惜你,

  Too deeply to tell.

上海油压工作室  深切得难以陈诉。

上海油压工作室  In secret we met—

上海油压工作室  想当初幽期密约,

上海油压工作室  In silence I grieve,

  到如今默默哀怨:

上海油压工作室  That thy heart could forget,

上海油压工作室  你的心儿会忘却,

  Thy spirit deceive.

上海油压工作室  你的灵魂会欺骗。

  If I should meet thee

上海油压工作室  要是多少年以后,

  After long years,

上海油压工作室  我偶然与你相会,

上海油压工作室  How should I greet thee?—

  用什么将你迎候?

上海油压工作室  With silence and tears.

上海油压工作室  只有沉默和眼泪。

  优美英语诗歌(三)

  I would I were a Careless Child我愿做无忧无虑的小孩

  I would I were a careless child,

  我愿做无忧无虑的小孩,

  Still dwelling in my Highland cave,

  仍然居住在高原的洞穴,

  Or roaming through the dusky wild,

  或是在微曛旷野里徘徊,

上海油压工作室  Or bounding o'er the dark blue wave;

上海油压工作室  或是在暗蓝海波上腾跃;

  The cumbrous pomp of Saxon pride

  撒克逊浮华的繁文缛礼

上海油压工作室  Accords not with the freeborn soul,

上海油压工作室  不合我生来自由的意志,

上海油压工作室  Which loves the mountain's craggy side,

上海油压工作室  我眷念坡道崎岖的山地,

  And seeks the rocks where billows roll.

上海油压工作室  我向往狂涛扑打的巨石。

  Fortune! take back these cultured lands,

  命运呵!请收回丰熟的田畴,

上海油压工作室  Take back this name of splendid sound!

  收回这响亮的尊荣称号

上海油压工作室  I hate the touch of servile hands,

  我厌恶被人卑屈地迎候,

  I hate the slaves that cringe around.

  厌恶被奴仆躬身环绕。

  Place me among the rocks I love,

  把我放回我酷爱的山岳,

  Which sound to Ocean's wildest roar;

  听巉岩应和咆哮的海洋;

  I ask but this—again to rove

  我只求让我重新领略

  Through scenes my youth hath known before.

  我从小熟悉的故国风光。

上海油压工作室  Few are my years, and yet I feel

  我虽然年少,也能感觉出

上海油压工作室  The world was ne'er design'd for me:

上海油压工作室  这世界决不是为我而设;

  Ah! why do dark'ning shades conceal

  幽冥暗影为何要幂覆

  The hour when man must cease to be?

  世人向尘寰告别的时刻?

上海油压工作室  Once I beheld a splendid dream,

上海油压工作室  我也曾瞥见过辉煌梦境——

上海油压工作室  A visionary scene of bliss:

  极乐之乡的神奇幻觉;

上海油压工作室  Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam

上海油压工作室  真相呵!为何你可憎的光明

  Awake me to a world like this?

上海油压工作室  唤醒我面临这么个世界?

上海油压工作室  I loved—but those I loved are gone;

  我爱过——所爱之人已离去;

  Had friends—my early friends are fled:

  有朋友——早年友谊已终结;

上海油压工作室  How cheerless feels the heart alone

  孤苦的心灵怎能不忧郁,

  When all its former hopes are dead!

上海油压工作室  当原有的希望都黯然熄灭!

  Though gay companions o'er the bowl

  纵然酒宴中欢谑的伙伴们

上海油压工作室  Dispel awhile the sense of ill;

  把恶劣情怀驱散了片刻;

  Though pleasure stirs the maddening soul,

  豪兴能振奋痴狂的灵魂,

上海油压工作室  The heart—the heart—is lonely still.

上海油压工作室  心儿呵,心儿却永远寂寞。

  How dull! to hear the voice of those

  多无聊!去听那些人闲谈:

  Whom rank or chance, whom wealth or power,

  那些人与我非敌非友,

  Have made, though neither friends nor foes,

上海油压工作室  是门第、权势、财富或机缘

  Associates of the festive hour.

  使他们与我在筵前聚首。

  Give me again a faithful few,

上海油压工作室  把几个忠诚密友还给我,

上海油压工作室  In years and feelings still the same,

上海油压工作室  还是原来的年纪和心情;

上海油压工作室  And I will fly the midnight crew,

  躲开那半夜喧嚣的一伙,

  Where boist′rous joy is but a name.

  他们的欢乐不过是虚名。

上海油压工作室  And woman, lovely woman! thou,

  美人,可爱的美人!你就是

  My hope, my comforter, my all?

上海油压工作室  我的希望,慰藉,和一切?

上海油压工作室  How cold must be my bosom now,

上海油压工作室  连你那笑靥的魅力也消失,

  When e'en thy smiles begin to pall!

  我心中怎能不奇寒凛冽!

  Without a sigh would I resign

上海油压工作室  又富丽又惨苦的繁嚣俗境,

  This busy scene of splendid woe,

  我毫无叹惜,愿从此告辞;

  To make that calm contentment mine,

上海油压工作室  我只要怡然知足的恬静——

上海油压工作室  Which virtue knows, or seems to know.

  “美德”熟识它,或似曾相识。

上海油压工作室  Fain would I fly the haunts of men—

上海油压工作室  告别这熙来攘往的去处——

  I seek to shun, not hate mankind;

上海油压工作室  我不恨人类,只是想避开;

上海油压工作室  My breast requires the sullen glen,

上海油压工作室  我痴心寻觅阴沉崖谷,

上海油压工作室  Whose gloom may suit a darken'd mind.

  那暝色契合这晦暗胸怀。

  Oh! that to me the wings were given

  但愿能给我一双翅膀:

  Which bear the turtle to her nest!

  像斑鸠飞回栖宿的巢里,

上海油压工作室  Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,

  我也要展翅飞越穹苍,

  To flee away, and be at rest.

  飘然远引,得享安息。

  优美英语诗歌(四)

  Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖

  Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

上海油压工作室  去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!

  In you let the minions of luxury rove;

  让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;

上海油压工作室  Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

上海油压工作室  还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,

  Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

  尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;

上海油压工作室  Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

上海油压工作室  喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,

  Round their white summits though elements war;

  尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,

  Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

上海油压工作室  不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,

  I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

  我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

上海油压工作室  Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;

  啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,

  My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

上海油压工作室  头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;

  On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,

上海油压工作室  缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,

  As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.

  我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。

  I sought not my home till the day's dying glory

  直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,

上海油压工作室  Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

  北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;

上海油压工作室  For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,

  流传的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

  Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

  是山民传述的`——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

  'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

  “逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到

上海油压工作室  Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

  席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”

  Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

上海油压工作室  英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,

上海油压工作室  And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.

上海油压工作室  驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。

上海油压工作室  Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

  当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,

  Winter presides in his cold icy car:

  冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,

  Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

  云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,

  They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

  在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

  Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

上海油压工作室  “不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象

  Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′

  预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?"

上海油压工作室  Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

上海油压工作室  你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,

  Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:

上海油压工作室  哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!

  Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,

  总算有幸,和你们部族一起,

上海油压工作室  You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

  在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;

上海油压工作室  The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,

上海油压工作室  高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,

  Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

  峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

  Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

  洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!

  Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

  再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!

上海油压工作室  Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,

上海油压工作室  造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,

上海油压工作室  Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.

上海油压工作室  你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。

上海油压工作室  England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

  从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,

上海油压工作室  To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

  英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;

上海油压工作室  Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

  我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!

上海油压工作室  The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

上海油压工作室  那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

  优美英语诗歌(五)

  To M. S. G.给M. S. G.

  When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

上海油压工作室  要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

  Extend not your anger to sleep;

  休要迁怒于睡眠;

  For in visions alone your affection can live,—

上海油压工作室  你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

  I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

  醒来,我空余泪眼。

上海油压工作室  Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

上海油压工作室  睡神!快封闭我的神志,

  Shed o'er me your languor benign;

  让昏倦流布我周身;

上海油压工作室  Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

  愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

  What rapture celestial is mine!

  像仙境一样销魂!

上海油压工作室  They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

  听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

上海油压工作室  Mortality's emblem is given;

上海油压工作室  也是死亡的样品;

上海油压工作室  To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

  天国倘若是这般滋味,

  If this be a foretaste of heaven!

  愿死神早早降临!

上海油压工作室  Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

上海油压工作室  舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

  Nor deem me too happy in this;

  我何曾心花怒放;

上海油压工作室  If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

  梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

上海油压工作室  Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

上海油压工作室  只许我凝眸痴望。

上海油压工作室  Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

  梦中,也许你笑口微开,

  Oh! think not my penance deficient!

上海油压工作室  莫说我受罚还不够!

上海油压工作室  When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

上海油压工作室  入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

  To awake will be torture sufficient.

  这苦刑怎生忍受!

  优美英语诗歌(六)

  天蝎座的情诗

  Heaven whispered into my ear,

  天堂之声传入我耳中

  That one day,

  就在那一天

上海油压工作室  One special lady would come my way.

  一位特别的女人走入我的生活

上海油压工作室  And that special lady is- is You.

  那就是你

  These days now,

  your embrace feels so sweet.

  那些甜蜜的日子啊,你的拥抱多么让人沉醉

上海油压工作室  This is something I dream about

上海油压工作室  这正是我梦寐以求的爱情

  everytime I go to sleep.

  每当我入睡

  When I see your face,

上海油压工作室  我就看到你的脸庞

  you take my breath away

上海油压工作室  你仿佛带走我的呼吸

  And I forget everything

  我忘记了周围一切

  I want to say.

  我想对你说

上海油压工作室  Sometimes, I just like to lay back,

  有时,我只想躺在你身边

  and stare at you.

  望着你

  'Cause you`re the only one I think

  about in everything I do.

  因为不论我做着什么你都是我脑海里唯一想着的人啊

  I love it when I`m around you.

上海油压工作室  我多想待在你的身边

  Everyday I want to get close to you.

  每一天我都想更接近你

  It`s like I`m falling from a mountain-top.

  这感觉如同从山巅一跃而下

  My heart keeps pounding, and it won`t stop.

  我的心永远颤动,永不停下

上海油压工作室  Let`s forget about our past,

  让我们忘记过去

  and make this love forever last.

  让这爱天长地久

上海油压工作室  Just make the call,

  and take it all.

  打个电话

  There`s no need to stall.

  别再犹豫

  I won`t make you wait,

  我不会让你等待

  Beause it`s my love

  you can`t escape.

  因为这就是我的爱,你无法逃避

  Damn, how I wish I

上海油压工作室  could have been him.

上海油压工作室  上帝,我多希望那个人是我

上海油压工作室  I wish I had not let

  my life get so dim.

  我多希望我没有把自己的生活搞的如此昏暗

上海油压工作室  Wow, I take myself for

  唉,现在我是个彻底的失败者

  a loser now.

  I hope I recover from

  this pain, somehow.

上海油压工作室  我希望我能从这伤痛中再站起来

上海油压工作室  I blew my chance,

  and lost something so precious to me.

  那么多次机会从我指尖溜走,我失去了多么宝贵的东西

  I`m breaking down now,

  can`t you see

  我的颓废你可看见?

  Just say, 'I Love You.'

  Even if you don`t mean it.

上海油压工作室  只要说句我爱你,哪怕你不是真心

  I`ll cherish it forever as long as

  it was said from you

上海油压工作室  只要那是出自你口,我就永远珍藏在心中

  It`s funny how this happens.

上海油压工作室  真可笑啊怎么会这样

上海油压工作室  Funny why I`m writing this to you.

上海油压工作室  我怎么会写这些给你

  But I guess there isn`t really

上海油压工作室  anything I can do.

上海油压工作室  但我已没有其他可以为你做的了

  Thanks for keeping me strong.

  谢谢你让我坚强

  Thanks for making me last long.

  谢谢你让我坚持了这么久

上海油压工作室  You`ll forever be my sweetie.

  你永远都是我的珍宝

  I hope you realize that you are one special lady!

  我希望你明白你就是我的唯一

上海油压工作室【优美英语诗歌】相关文章:

经典优美的英语诗歌07-05

优美英语小诗歌朗诵07-05

感恩节英语优美诗歌12-30

立冬优美诗歌12-26

精选优美诗歌01-15

亲娘优美诗歌12-05

优美毕业诗歌11-16

枫优美诗歌11-15

思乡优美诗歌11-11

妈妈优美诗歌11-10